Still Looking for Bigger Tank!

mjhulik

Hello all,
I'm still looking for a bigger tank any where from 75-200 gallon, I'm willing to travel to pick up but not to California though. I would like a complete set up and a great deal! Any pictures would be great. You can also email me at mjhulik@hotmail.com
Thanks
Michael

dellard

It is a clarity plus tank with matching stand and hood. overflow up through middle of tank.
$250.00 or best offer

mjhulik

so what else would I have to add to make this tank complete? Is there anything wrong with this tank....scratches, chips, hood stand any this cosmetic? Why you selling too?

dellard

It does have some scratches,But not bad cant see them when there is water in it. I am selling it because I dont have room for it! I have a 240 and a 75 in my basement and dont have room for it down there and i want it out of my garage!

mjhulik

Where are you in Kalamazoo? I would really like to look at it, probably not this weekend being Memorial weekend and all but probably some time next week if that cool?

dellard

Yeah Thats Cool! I Am Actually In Parchment Which Is Just A Little North Of Kalamazoo. My Address Is 430 E Glenguile Parchment Mi 49004 Cell Number Is 269-217-6775
Thanks Darin

mjhulik

Ok cool that sounds good I will give you a call and we can take a drive down, I live between flint and Lansing called Owosso. So I will give you a call. The Tank doesn't leak at all does it? Do you think you could email me some more pictures up close of the scratches and the swirl marks on the stand or hood? More pictures the better.
Thanks again
Michael