still waiting for my SWF.Com order

saltymom

Ive ordered lots of times this past year from swf.com and FEDEX always gets here before 11 a.m Today...its almost one thirty...and its still not here. Im so worried about my fishies!! When tracking the order it says the item is on the truck for delivery since 8:03 a.m
How has anyone elses exp. been....have you ever gotten your orders this late in the day before, or has it always been earlier?
Ive just always gotten mine before noon and in the winter the heat packs have been barely warm.....Im starting to get worried! Im afraid they are getting cold by now...its not very warm in Indiana today!

nas19320

I live in a rural area so my orders usually come late, I don't know if your in the same situation though.
Maybe give FedEx a call and see what they say.

saltymom

youre right.. I bet thats why. I moved since my last order..from the city to the county. I never even thought about the being rural thing being an issue. Do u get them before three ? or five?

pwnag3!!

i live near the delivery terminal and i check my order the day it is supposed to arrive...
4 am it is out for delivery.... without fail i get it just at 3 30pm

saltymom

lol..omg..that makes ya wanna run over there...and grab your box away from them doesnt it.... "l'll b taking this..Thank you!"
...I got mine.. abit ago.. and I want you to know..the fedex driver..even thou..it says on top of the box... ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED...stood there and said I didnt have to sign for it...unless I insisted.. okay. so, I didnt sign for it...now
I wish I would have insisted, because my Atlantic blue was upside down in the bag. Im sure that since I didnt sign, it voided the gaurantee...anyways, He has been acclimating for over an hour..and he will swim up right when I look in at him, but its just laying around sideways on the bottom. Everything else..looks really good. I have hope the abt..I think he is just rattled by the long trip! I hope he recovers okay.
Thanks for the replies.. I guess I was fortunate all the other times to get my package so early in the day.

mukiwa

The one time I order from a place and they sent it FedeX and they forgot to put the box on the truck!!!! :scared:
So I called them and they said that it will be there early the next morning.....but it only came at like 1 P.M. but he was actuall fine!!

saltymom

Yes..I thought it was VERY odd they didnt want me to sign for the box..I cant believe that is their pactice! Makes me mad!!
And that bag stood at my front door gawking at my fish aqarium for the longest time too.. I SHOULD have insisted I signed for the package!
But, I think the ABT was just rattled from the trip. Every fish made it thru the night last night. AND the tang is eating! Which is a good sign! LOL

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Always sign. Also, if you get a tracking number you can track it online and find out exactly when the package arrrives in your town, and when the truck leaves their station to make a delievery to you. If you see anything strange in the tracking process, then call FEDEX to see what is going on.