Stingray jumped out of tank

pasafire

Originally Posted by Cartman101
Nice ray! Is that all the pics you have? To bad it died.
Nope no more pics I had actually just started taking pics 2 days before he jumped :( I saw some babies at the LFS but refrained....

cartman101

I cant believe that you had him in a 125gal for 2 years! I may try one since in less then 2 years all my fish are going to BassPro shop mall's aquarium. :thinking: Then again my lion may sting it....

pasafire

I cant believe that you had him in a 125gal for 2 years! I may try one since in less then 2 years all my fish are going to BassPro shop mall's aquarium. :thinking: Then again my lion may sting it....

Well I almost put my dwarf fuzzy in with him, but never did. I am pretty sure they can go together. As long as you know that they're going to a bigger aquarium. Why are all your fish going there in 2 yrs?

cartman101

College :joy: That day when I have to give up my fish will be a heart breaking day but as long as I know that they are going to a bigger home (yes over 10,000gal
)

pasafire

College :joy: That day when I have to give up my fish will be a heart breaking day but as long as I know that they are going to a bigger home (yes over 10,000gal
)
Ah wow... how old are you?!?!??!

unleashed

cali ray stay quite small but require cooler water min tank requirement for an adult is 180.they normally feel ther way about th outter edges of the tank if you placed egg crate tops on the top you may have a much better chance of keeping him i.sorry for your loss I lost mine to a simular demize

pasafire

16, June I will be 17. Next year is my last year of highschool....... :scared: I cant believe it!

ah so you buy the fish yourself or your parents???? So you're basically liquidating your tank out when you go to college?

jr2857

Originally Posted by Pasafire
Here is a picture of him. I have a glass top but it only covers 3/4 of the tank.
well he deifinitely jumped out of the other 1/4 for sure. how much you wanna bet he did

cartman101

Originally Posted by Pasafire
ah so you buy the fish yourself or your parents???? So you're basically liquidating your tank out when you go to college?
I buy the fish.

triggered

)

The Bass Pro Shop's aquarium is either 200,00 gal. or 500,000 gal. I think it is the 500,000. They have sharks and a Queen Trigger that is at least 18"-20", and several other fish. We went there last year. I hate to admit that. But it is a unique thing here in the Ozarks.
Cartman, have you been to that one place that was in Branson West that just moved to their new facility? The old place was pretty run down but they had some cool sharks............Peace

cartman101

No, but I have been to the springfield one. I did talk to the some manager person and he told that he could hgold a spot for my fish :cheer: So I may try a ray or hatch a shark.