stock biocube lights

matt b

what do u think i could do with stock biocube lights?? maybe mushrooms and rics?????

teresaq

how many watts are they and how big is your tank. I kept shrooms with 32 wtts over a 12 gal.

matt b

its a 29gal and im not sure what the watts r i no its PCs with 2 bulbs 1 blue and 1 day light

peef

Yeah, there really are a LOT of options with the stock lighting. Just no SPS mainly. There are a lot of corals that can't be supported at the same time though. I would just kind of pick one you really like then research the light requirements and hope you can do it. Your lighting would be considered like low to medium, as far as labeling for coral care.

blitz99

you could do some Yumas as well... NOTHING out there can touch a color of a Yuma.... not a zoo in the world is as pretty as a rainbow or pink yuma.
but you could do zoos too :)

perfectdark

They are 2 36 watt bulbs 1 10k daylight and one true actinic. I swapped mine out and put in 2 50/50's I like the way the color now spreads evenly throughout the tank. But you can keep alot of things, colt coral leathers, xenia, hammer corals, plate corals (stick to the short tenticles IMO). Shrooms, zoa's... the list goes on.