stock list for 75gal semi aggressive tank - please help

dwendler4

well, the title pretty much says it all... i need help/suggestions for stocking my 75 gal. i successfully kept a peaceful community tank for over a year, and now i want to go a new direction, so i sold my fish to a friend who is just getting into saltwater. here is my wishlist as of now, and i am open to making changes:
tomato clown w/ BTA
flame angel
pinktail trigger
ornate wrasse (ive also seen it called christmas wrasse)
2 or 3 damsels
question 1:
is there anything that sticks out in this list as something that will not work?
question 2:
the damsels: i have heard in the past that some damsels are absolutely terrible... which kinds are those? i have heard that some arent that bad... which are those? i dont want to go the chromis route because they were in my last tank... what about domino damsel? how are they? also... what about a starkii damsel? anyone know anything about these? i like how they look.
thanks for any input.

I think the Pink Tail Should probably be taken out, IMO they need a bigger tank. And damsels arn't that bad if you ask me. They are aggressive but if your starting an aggressive tank then it will be fine.

tomtoothdoc

i had a starkii and then a fiji blue devil to replace him, really cool but both lost the fight with the maroon crown (fyi,tomato is just as aggressive). the maroon has been getting worse with aggression as it grew but the kids love him. i can't even get my hand near the bubble tip without getting nipped from the maroon. don't know what to do