stock list

bullitr

currently battling ick due to super aggressive tank i decided that i will sell all of my fish in my aggresive tank and start over again. i currently have reef tank but its only 28 g with 2 large bta and condy and star polyps and mushroom i want to transfer it to my large tank. i want to have easy tank heres my list
5 yellow tangs
1 hippo tang
5 yellow tail damsel
pair of clown false perc
harlequin tusk?
fire fish
pulsing xenia
lots of snail and sea urchins ( currently have 8 large one of each)
star fish (currentlyi have cc)
any suggestion?
i have a strong flow about 2000 g per hour
with 260 watts of lighthing and i plan to add more daylight if needed maybe 10000 mh
on 225g cube tank 4'x 3'x30"

shoreliner11

Its possible with 5 yellow tangs they might have some problems with aggression. Other than that you have a pretty good stock list. I'd maybe think about changing the 5 yellow tails for a species of chromis just out of aggression once again. But at the same rate in a 225 they might be fine. Good luck with the tank.
Aaron

piscian

Sorry, I don't mean to change the topic. But I saw the funniest thing at my LFS the other day. I saw 2 small Hippos schooling with some green Chromis. It was so cute.

shoreliner11

Its a little uncommon with some chromis but often in the wild Acanthurids (surgeonfish) for schools with other fish for protection. Usually I've seen them with parotfish but not chromis as of yet. You can see their behavior change when in a school and not. They dont seem to mind about the territorial damsels as much. It'd be nice to have this happen in a tank though.
Good on ya
Aaron

bullitr

maybe remove all the yellow tail and just chromis
and add kole tang? and harlequin love's shrimp but i want to keep cleener shimp? does any body have harlequin tusk in their reef tank?