Stock thoughts for sons 110

capbarrow2

Any stock thoughts for my sons 110 gallon FOWLR? Current stock is a porcupine, Yellow Tang, 2 half blue damsels, and oc course clean up crew.
Thanks in advance!

fishygurl

well there are all kinds of fish he could get,especially if hes not going with corals
check out angels, butterflys(can be touchy), wrasses, an eel, lionfish, im not sure if any type of stingray would fit in there.. ik there is one that gets a disk of around 12inches so maybe.., it really all depends on what he likes.. there are so many fish to choose from.. maybe just go on the site and look at all the fish pictures and write down all the ones he likes along with a rating 1 to 5 on how much he likes them and then pick his favorites as long as it would be a suitable home inside that size of tank with the other inhabitants u choose
btw i just remembered u said you had a clean up crew.. does your puffer not eat any? also take this into consideration when choosing fish..

hammerhed7

harlequin tusk, blue jaw trigger, large maroon or tomato clown, snowflake eel (tight fitting lid is a must). I would be cautious with adding a lion with the puffer, and certainly not with a trigger.

capbarrow2

Thanks for the idea of just looking at the pics. I had about the same idea. As for the clean up crew, yeah the puffer and the SF eel eat the small hermits and we replace them. Everyone seems happy thus far so no worries on that. His previous SF eel, which committed suicide by sand sifter crab, used to eat my hermits all the time, so we have gotten used to replacing them.

how long has your son's system been going, because you could investigate dwarf angels. i have a flame angel, he's been doing fine for the 7 months that i've had him, really colorful and peaceful. overall, a great fish. coral beautys are good too, if you're looking for something a little more subtle. anyway, good luck on your tank!