Stocking Advice: Corals or Fish go first?

wet bar

Well, my 29G is cycled and ready to go (after a series of sporadic battles with very zealous hair algae).
Should I add coral first, starting with an easy softie, or go with a fish? The only things in now are snails and hermits...
I would like to get some input as to what add first. I only plan on having two fish: One will be a False Perc (my wife's favorite), and the other is potentially either a Flame Hawk or a Bi-Color Blenny.
Are the Flame and Bi-Color both reef safe (some things I've read say maybe on both)?
And can anyone tell me how a Flame of Bi-Color will do in a 29G tank?
TIA

wet bar

I have read conflicting reports about the Bi-Color damaging corals. Has anyone out there had experiences with Bi-Colors in a small reef tank?

ty_05_f

I added my fish first that way my system would already be caught up on the fish waste and stuff.

searcher

I added mushroom rocks first. But I didn't start out with much live rock. So adding the mushroom rock was really just adding more live rock to the system. Anyway, it worked out fine.
You might want to add a pair of clowns instead of just one. It's interesting to watch them intereact and they may become a mated pair.