stocking for a fowlr 210

rolling_g

Like to here what you guys think ? I have a 210 fowlr with a Huma trigger ,naso tang ,hippo tang and emperor . I'm looking for new tank mates....What do you guys think can I put more trigger and tangs in ? My LfS told me NO "but want do they know" I want to get a clown trigger ....any help would be great Thanks

S

surfinusa

peolpe are going to say no on the clown trigger but i say yes if you get it small and you can get it so you can enjoy it for a few years and if it gets too aggressive get rid of it or set up another smaller tank for it

fishman830

simply saying " get rid of it when it gets bigger " is a bad statement, due to the fact that it can be very very difficult to get rid of it... i wouldn't get it if i were you

S

surfinusa

yeah they can be fast and lock in a place so actually i wouldnt get one i forgot what they can do to ecscape from being caught

greggti

Yeah the clown would potentially cause some problems down the road. Maybe a larger wrasse or a school of something(chromis, blue eye cardinalfish). Eel maybe?

maroonytun

Ya clown triggers are known for being peaceful in the morning, but when you return they have killed everything.