stocking for my reef...are these ok fish?

hey all i just got done cycling my 90 gallon reef tank
specs about the tank...it is a 90 gallon with 55 fuge...190 pds live rock...2 korila 4s...asm g3 skimmer...phosban with carbon...and mass cheato and copods in fuge...it has been cycled for a month and a week just for safe measure
now the fish i would like to get are
australian harlequin tuskfish about 2-3 inches
blue hippo tang 2-3 inches (i know i'm pushing it with this fish)
3 blue chromis
2 black clownfish
and 2 bangi cardinals
and eventually the corals when these fish are all settled...in about 3 months or so lol
now are all these cool together? and will they all be able to thrive?

i planned on getting the cardinals when they are small somewhere around .5-1 inch...and my shrimp are pretty large 2 fire shrimp about 1.5-2 inches! do you think they would really be threated by the cardinalfish?
and about the tusk...i really like him lol he's pretty...do you think if i just trained him to eat frozen food in his qt and fed him very well he would still eat my snails? i planned on have about 50 ceriths 50 nass and 5 turbos...
also would a wartskin angler be ok in this tank?

it's chuck

As a rule of thumb the Tusk will eat your inverts, but they are living things and every fish is different. I have a 18inch snowflake eel, a 5.5 Red corris Wrasse, and a 4inch Bluespot toby all in the same tank and have not had a problem with them eating snails or hermits I even have a spider decotrator crab in there and he is actually the eels roommate. You can try the tusk just be prepared for it not to work. As far as the angler goes I no nothing about the fish besides it is an angler, but I would say no because anglers normally eat anything they can catch and fit in their mouth.