stocking my 15 H!!!! Sugestions?

bluekoran

Well my tank has been set up for about 2 months and it's fully cycled....(I can be impatient some times) Currently I have 1 conch 1 snail 2 red hermits 2 scooter blennies a pair of black and white percs a decorator crab a sally lightfoot a sargent general ( 1/4 of a inch) and a horseshoe crab. This morning I noticed one of the pers caught some ick and the other clown wouldnt eat. I had no choice.....Copper
! It killed the snail and both the hermits the deco and sally lightfoot are fine same with the conch I havent seen the HS crab though. I was wndering what type of fish I could put in there. It's a 15 gallon high, What about some tangs puffers, triggers, maybe a small dwarf angel? So....

fedukeford

no way on any of the fish you suggested, and you are already maxed out, take back the scooter blennys, they will die unless they are eating frozen food, but still you have WAYY to much of a biolad

pclown

Originally Posted by fedukeford
no way on any of the fish you suggested, and you are already maxed out, take back the scooter blennys, they will die unless they are eating frozen food, but still you have WAYY to much of a biolad
I agree!! No Way on those! How about a Royal Gramma and Percula Clown. Maybe Cardnial or Firefish. Also Clown Gobies.

reefdude37

Originally Posted by PClown
I agree!! No Way on those! How about a Royal Gramma and Percula Clown. Maybe Cardnial or Firefish. Also Clown Gobies.
I agree

swlover

And...with ick you don't want to add new fish any way. Wait and see whats going to happen before you do anything. When you are sure the ick is gone see what you have left over, do water changes and check your levels. I would deffinately replace any of the clean up crew first. Hope this helps and if no ones has mentioned it we are sorry for your loss..
I know it's very frustrating.

nano_nut

Also...NEVER medicate sick animals in the main tank. Use a Quarantine tank. Otherwise you'll kill off other animals as you experianced