STOCKING QUESTIONS

buddy

I HAVE A 125G TANK THAT JUST FINISHED CYCLING LAST WEEK.I JUST DID A 20% WATER CHANG AND EVERYTHING IS OK,I REALLY WANT TO GET 2 HUMA TRIGGERS BUT IVE BEEN HEARING THAT IF I GET TRIGGERS IM REALLY LIMITED ON WHAT I CAN DO.I ALSO LIKE NIGER TRIGGERS,WRASSES,NASO TANG.I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ON SOME COMBINATIONS OF FISH THAT WOULD BE COMPATABLE,AND WHICH ORDER TO INTRODUCE TO MY TANK. ITS A FISH ONLY NO LIVE ROCK THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO!! :eek: :confused:

First I would get the wrasses first, followed buy the niger trigger, then the humas, las I would get the Naso Tang(I would get it bigger than your triggers because someone would then get beaten up).Dont put in the humas in first.My frien did and wished he didn't, the thing kills all his new fish.Good luck on the tank!

seadaddy

I agree put the Huma in last! I cannot put anything in my tank either because of the Huma. Gets along with everyone currently in the tank including a clown trigger but is a real butthead to anyone new..

tjswanson

Here's my experience w/ my trigger. I had a rainbow wrasse in before him. And if you get a wrasse get an aggressive one like a dragon or one from the Thalassoma family. Well after the wrasse I added a Niger trigger and it was quite shy at first and then after him I now have a grouper and he doesn't bother it. TJ