stocking sugestions for 170 gallon?

fugu

hi everyone i am looking for suggestions for a fish only with live rock tank. the tank has in it allready:
1./4 small dominoe damsels
2./ 1 2" rectangular trigger (to be moved very soon)
3./4" maroon clown
4./ 1 small yellow chromis
5./ 1 4' blue ribbon eel.
im thinking of a koran angel and hippo tang but that will still leave a little bit of room for something else. what are your suggestions experiences?
thanks to all who post in advance

I wouldn't get the hippo tang, very cool loking fish, but get's parasites and ick real easy. Get the Koran, if you want another fish, i'd get an emperor angel. Hard to keep, but awesome.

fender

The ribbon eel may be impossible to keep also. They do not do well in captivity and won't eat.
I just realized it is already in your tank, how is it doing? Is it eating?
[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: fender ]

fugu

i posted earlier about the eel a friend bought it from thailand and did not know what it was! his tank water parametrs were bad so he gave it to me. to be honest from what i have researched , i was waiting for the eel to die, but it seems it swallowed 2 cleaner shrimps and seems to be fine after a month, so i dont know if it is going to last but we are going to add some more shrimp- various types and see if that will sustain him.thankyou to all for the info. and like i said it was not my choice- i dont buy anything that i do not have information about.