Stocklist for 120g and what to do for CUC?

lv-reefer

I've decided to set my 120g back up and this time around i'm just gonna do FOWLR (just a few pieces of large LR)
My tank is 4x2x2 with a 30 gal sump, ASM skimmer and running a Rena canister filter
My stock list in order of introduction to the tank would be:
1. Hippo tang or yellow tang (both are in my 75g atm)
2. Harlequin Tusk (tried one once with no success - got ick and died)
3. Porcupine Puffer (never had one)
4. Majestic Angel (only have had pygmy's)
5. Clown Trigger (had a juvinal before but had to get rid of when I moved)
I will be upgrading to a 220g for future growth
So my questions are does anyone have input on the Majestic Angel? I've only kept pygmy angels before and/or would an Emperor Angel be a better choice?
With the mix of fish, can I have any success with any type of CUC? Since this is mainly fish only i'm going to have very minimal lighting, probably remove my 48" VHO's and go with 36" dual T5's (1 atinic and one 10k bulb) I'm assuming this will promote very little algae growth.
thanks for any input.

noah's nemo

I think as long as you do indeed plan to upgrade to the 225 your list is fine.Your current 120 is an odd footprint,and i think your list will need at least a 6 foot tank someday soon.Emps are more difficult than say,a koran(which is what i have).I don't think you'll be able to keep a cuc with the CT,i know mine along with my humu has picked em all off.I do have 2 golfball sized turbos they don't bother yet.
Why not just keep your VHO's ?

lv-reefer

I figured not to use higher powered lighting up top to keep algae down to a minimum and set up some macro algae with higher power lighting down below in the refugium.

skate020

majestic is fine, IMO you should go ahead with it, they can be a little shy at first so give it time and acclimate properly in order to get it feeding, but once feeding its bullet proof like most angels, after a couple months it'll be out and about like most angels:)
but watch out for growth on the puffer and trigger, they will grow like mad:)
other than that, its a nice stocklist:)