STOP, look at your tank.

zeke92

i love staring at tanks looking for the tiny critters that no one ever really notices. like wierd zooplankton, my asterina stars, wierd giant man eating amphipods, and all that good stuff too. some people that don't have tanks never realize that there is sooo much more in there to look at besides the fish, of course the fish are just as fun to watch. i even stare at my 6g, which so far is empty.

robertmathern

Originally Posted by zeke92
http:///forum/post/2901149
i love staring at tanks looking for the tiny critters that no one ever really notices. like wierd zooplankton, my asterina stars, wierd giant man eating amphipods, and all that good stuff too. some people that don't have tanks never realize that there is sooo much more in there to look at besides the fish, of course the fish are just as fun to watch. i even stare at my 6g, which so far is empty.
Isnt it funny that if you stare at an empty tank long enough it seems to fill itself up eventualy

Amen to that. I was constantly examining my tank to make sure that it looked "authentic" and my anal retentive nature took over (much to my detriment). This time... I'm enjoying the ride and the patience that I'm exuding this time around.
I love looking at my tank (even in the simmering stages) and I can't wait to (slowly) stock my tank to build my reef.

elite

i love looking at my tank even though its only about 6 months old
i have it in my basement in the tv room and when me and my gf are just sitting together and getting abit romantic i find myself makingout and watching the tank at the same time...
she catches me once in a while buts its ok she enjoys the tank too and she didnt know anything about the hobby but she is learning as we go along

saltygerman

I sit almost every night and admire my tank enjoying the fruit of my labor, so to say..Just last night i saw a pod that was sooo big it was carrying a small pig. Ok well maybe I exaggerated just a little.

spanko

Your children do not need food, your house payment can wait,
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral

florida joe

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2901542
Your children do not need food, your house payment can wait,
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral
You Will Buy More Coral

Henry is your real name Timothy

spanko

So raise your glass, we'll drink a toast
To the little man who sells you thrills along the pier.............Timothy Leary. Timothy Leary.