strange dream

cindyski

we enjoy going on cruises. last night i had a dream we went on a "cruise" but it was in a submarine! it was only a 2-3 day thing to see the coral reefs and fish. it was $35pp to go and $20 for a queen size bed (different beds were different prices) something else was $5 not sure what, i think it might have been food.
just thought i'd share :D

meow

that's okay cindy. last night, i had a dream that i was in a super mario game. it was like super nintendo graphics, but it was all in 3d, and i could jump really high and shoot flame balls at everything. it was awesome. i woke up a couple times in the middle of it, and every time i went back to sleep, the dream started up where it left off.

reef_magic

o wow! the weirdest dream i ever had was....
i was getting on a plane, and as soon as i walked thru the metal detector, my alarm went off! it was so weird:eek:

kzlen

I had a weird one last night. I was at some kind of festival, when I noticed not everyone there was human . I stumbled on what seemed to be an alien race. I even saw them in their own flesh. They were hairy and beast like. Then I got some other people involved in this knowledge. We treid to figure out a way to perhaps bring them down. The aliens became aware that we knew they were aliens and thats when the chaos began. They started targeting innocent people and blowing stuff up. The highway crumbled to pieces right behind me. I got away through a parking lot with another person. I ended up taking cover in some kind of concrete water drain-off as the other person kept running. The drain-off was dry and the ground was covered in sand, guess it hadnt rained in awhile. (The opposite of real life where its rained all week now.) Someone or something was comming towards me as I could see the top of thier head. And of course thats when I woke up.
I like your dream better Cindy, $5 for food, now that IS a dream .

joerdie

this may sound odd but i have the same dream every night. im not joking. its exactly the same EVERY night. it drives me nuts. i cant really explain it but it kind of haunts me.:scared:

joerdie

i did see a shrink. (still seeing) i was told that this is normall happens to people that are missing something... bla bla bla... i didnt really listen to anything after that.

cindyski

joerdie,
can you tell us what the dream is about? i have a repeative dream, but not every night, and that one is me and some of my family memebers being taken out to sea at the beach by the waves and not able to swim back :eek: this started way before i moved to florida and still on occasion have it.