Stuff For Sale in MO

Hi, I'm gonna get rid of some of my extras for now as I don't have the time to mess with them. Here's what I have if anyone wants to make an offer. Or if they want to pick it all up I'll make a good deal on it. I don't want to ship the tanks or stand but I think anything else I could.
1- 55G stand painted maroon with a top for the lights
1- 55G glass tank 48" long, just needs cleaned up
1-55G acrylic tank that's very scratched up
1- 20G glass tank & flourescent light
1 Summit Aquatics sump
1- Fluval 403 pump with canisters and material
1- Small overflow box HOB
1- 20in. Coralife 32W PC light
1- Maxi Jet 1000 powerhead
1- Maxi Jet MP900 powerhead
2- unknown brand powerheads, rated at 550
1- Emperor 400 filter with biowheels
I'll post some pics of some of it. I also have about 2 inches of crushed coral and sand mix in the 55G. And if anyone's interested in a nano I have a 10G in my room that has about a 2 inch bed with 25 pounds of LR and a bunch of critters. Has a 96W PC light on it with some Candy corals and stuff in it if someone wants to pick it up. I really like it but I just don't feel like I'm paying as much attention to it as I need to be.

sandman12

how much for all the powerheads and maybe the sump shipped to 34209. IS the sump a hang on? How about soem demensions?
P.S. the overflow box is acually a pre-skimmer for an overflow box.
milkmanf12@aol.com

I'll get some dimensions tonight on the sump, I don't know anything about it. It was given to me and I've never used it so I'll get ya a couple more pics of it and you can decide whether it's a hang on. I'd say yes but I'm not sure. I guessed shipping at 10 pounds and that would be right at $7. Just shoot me an offer on what you want. I'd set a price but it might be insulting cause I have no idea what this stuff goes for used. The MP900 powerhead is almost new and the 1000 is about a year old. The other 2 look pretty old but still worked last time I had them hooked up. Thanks.

sandman12

yeah more pics would be great. I dunno if it can be used as a fuge. Just take more pics. and some of the powerheads to please. Also demensions would be great
also the thing u think is an overflow, it looks to me like it goes to the sump, its a pre-skimmer box.

Yea, I wasn't sure what to call that, I'm new to that stuff. I have a couple more pics of the sump I'll put on here but I don't have my camera to take anymore of the powerheads. When I get it back I can snap a couple. The dimensions on the sump are 25" long x 16"wide x 4.5"deep. It has a 1.5" clip also to hang on the back of the tank. If there's anything else I can do let me know. Thanks

sandman12

iam not to sure if i can make it into a fuge but i would like to try. I think that stuff u pictured goes witht he sump also. HOw about $25 for it? and the power heads, iam not to sure on untill i see them.