Stuff For Sale In Nj

xhappyx

first thing for sale is 9 boxer pups available last week in oct with papers, shots, tails docked, dew claws removed.$650

next is my current fish tank setup. just don't have time to take care of it anymore.
125 reef ready with 2 overflows
20 gal sump
20 gal fuge
calcium reactor, tank, regulator
berlin turbo skimmer
neptune aqua controller
all fish and corals
canopy with 2 175 watt mh and 2 160watt vho's
rodi unit
auto top off
bunch of powerheads, pumps, test kits
i'm sure i forgot a bunch of stuff.
looking to get rid of it all.. make offers. would like to sell as complete setup but will seperate stuff as long as livestock and rock and everything is gone first. make offers.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by RRCJR1972
Could you give me a list of fish and corals and prices. I would also like a price on complete calcium reactor and blue line pump. I am 20 min from u. thanx rich rrcjr1972@comcast.net
fish list is:
4 blue chromis
2 tank raised percs currently hosting lta anenome
1 naso tang
1 sailfin tang
1 bullet goby
1 mandarin
corals
frogspawn
big toadstoal leather
assorted zoos
3 different types of star polyps
pulsing xenia
bunch of different color shrooms
gorgonian 2 different kinds
lta anenome
make me offer on stuff. i really don't know what anything is worth now. calcium reactor is only about 6 months old. and is being contolled with the aquacontroller.

nigerbang

Just a ? I have that same skimmer..when-ever I had the Return pipes in the water..It would back up and spill back..I called Red-Sea they said the return should always be above the water line...Ever had any problems?...

xhappyx

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Just a ? I have that same skimmer..when-ever I had the Return pipes in the water..It would back up and spill back..I called Red-Sea they said the return should always be above the water line...Ever had any problems?...
yea always keep the drain lines above the water level otherwise that will happen. other then that never a problem with it..

L

lpuzon

hi xhappyx! can u give me a list of your powerheads and i also need heaters too. can u also remember what other stuffs u might have?

xhappyx

Originally Posted by lpuzon
hi xhappyx! can u give me a list of your powerheads and i also need heaters too. can u also remember what other stuffs u might have?
off the top of my head i have 5 maxijet 1200's, i think i have 2 300 watt heaters. bunch of plumbing parts, some locline stuff, a couple extra mh bulbs, salt mixing garbage cans. i'm sure there's more but don't really know since i'm just starting to find more stuff as i'm cleaning out the closest

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by xhappyx
off the top of my head i have 5 maxijet 1200's, i think i have 2 300 watt heaters. bunch of plumbing parts, some locline stuff, a couple extra mh bulbs, salt mixing garbage cans. i'm sure there's more but don't really know since i'm just starting to find more stuff as i'm cleaning out the closest
hmm....1200s are quite big for my tank.if u have lower than those, pls inform me. the heaters, are they still in good condition? how much are they? plumbing u say? how about plumbing for sqwd wavemaker? u have something specifically for that? ooh..and how much for the sailfin tang?

xhappyx

Originally Posted by lpuzon
hmm....1200s are quite big for my tank.if u have lower than those, pls inform me. the heaters, are they still in good condition? how much are they? plumbing u say? how about plumbing for sqwd wavemaker? u have something specifically for that? ooh..and how much for the sailfin tang?
maxi jets are 295 gph