Stuff For Sale In Nj

L

lpuzon

can i get ur email add pls. will arrange schedule for pick up! thanks! how long have u used the powerheads though?

crf230

Would you ship to hbg PA. What kind of anemone. How much for the toadstool, and what size in it? How much for the manderin? How much for the shrooms? What kinds of coral?
Thanks!
Klauger@verizon.net

xhappyx

Originally Posted by crf230
Would you ship to hbg PA. What kind of anemone. How much for the toadstool, and what size in it? How much for the manderin? How much for the shrooms? What kinds of coral?
Thanks!
Klauger@verizon.net
it's a long tentacle anenome toadstoal is roughly 9-11 inches. i don't know a price so make an offer on it all. so far the frogspawn, and xenia are spoken for. i'll try and get pics off all the corals tonight.

newbie77

Interested in the boxer pups. Could you tell me if the Brindles are males or females. And when could I come up to see them? I already have a female fawn and a brindle male. These are the best dogs you could ever own. Very smart,loyal and great with kids.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by newreefer
What's the length on the VHO bulbs? What type of ballast are you using on them?
the vho bulbs are 72 inch and i'm using magnetic ballast

xhappyx

Originally Posted by newbie77
Interested in the boxer pups. Could you tell me if the Brindles are males or females. And when could I come up to see them? I already have a female fawn and a brindle male. These are the best dogs you could ever own. Very smart,loyal and great with kids.
i have male and female brindles... they just had there shots on tuesday. i'm taking deposits now. so whenever is good for u. my email is h22teg@hotmail.com email me and i'll give u my number.

albie611

i would like to buy some zoos, shrooms and maybe frogspawn.
i live by sandy hook and could stop by to look/ pick up.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by psusocr1
you have any corals left... whata bout the rock?? illt ake them all for a good price if you let me know with pics?? psusocr@aol.com
i have everything left still.