stuff for sale in ohio

C

capschamp

I would like to sell the fish first before selling the aquarium equipment. I can ship equipment/supplies but would prefer not to ship fish due to expense and their safety. For the fish I am just outside Toledo, I would be willing to meet somewhere around there to deliver. If you state that you would like something shipped include your zipcode and I will do my best to get an estimate for USPS service. I work this weekend and have Monday and Tuesday off, so I can begin shipping items Monday and Tuesday.
2 clownfish, i think false percs-$15 takes both -sold 6/26/08
1 gallon of B-ionic 2 part mixture unopened-$15
approx 7 gallons of natural ocean water in a box-$10
NIB 600 gph hang on overflow-$10
LNIB, only ran it to test it then back in box it went mag 5 pump-$25
used sapphire skimmer for aquapod 24-$15
20" 150w sunpod hqi metal halide with 2 used bulbs and 1 brand spankin new bulb-$175 includes s/h
used phosban reactor with pump, rowaphos media and phosban media-$20
opened box of tropic marin pro reef salt approx 3.75kg left-$10
titanium grounding probe NIB-$5
used reef dip coral disinfectant-$5
salifert kh test, mg test, ca test-$10 each
approx 30lbs live rock-$50 *note-there are pink flatworms in the tank, i will include an unopened bottle of flatworm exit to whomever buys the live rock
used red sea test kit, has ph, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, alk-$10
instant ocean hydrometer-$2
marine depot refractometer, only used twice-$35
New hydor koralia nano powerhead-$10-sold 6/26/08
must sell fish first-used hydor koralia nano powerhead-$5-sold 6/26/08
must sell fish first-used tunze nanostream 6025-$10-sold 6/26/08
must sell fish first-aqua c remora nano with pump-$30
must sell fish first-eheim 150w heater-$10
THanks for looking. I accept cash or paypal.

C

capschamp

I am not sure what TLF means but the phosban reactor has been used for 6 months. It will be thouroughly cleaned prior to shipping. Pic:

C

capschamp

pic of the fish looking at me, and some of the live rock, the red algae in the background is only on the back of the tank, it is not on any of the rock.

C

capschamp

Originally Posted by scav1180
http:///forum/post/2663914
cool. i'll take it. paypal?
How much media is left and what pump is the one included..
Thanks!
there is half container of phosban and 1/4 container of the rowaphos, i would estimate that as 3 months worth if you changed it once a month. The pump is a maxi jet, i think a 400 but I am not 100% sure. Paypal is samshady_9 at hotmail dot com

C

capschamp

Originally Posted by scav1180
http:///forum/post/2663938
Also the salifert KH test/CA test, how much has it been used..
thanks!
kh test has a little less than 3/4 left, but it does have an expiration date of 28-aug-08, sorry for not mentioning that earlier. The ca test was only used 3 times bought new expires 12-2012.

nu2salt

read some more....how much shipped for the 3 salifert kits,sapphire skimmer...is the skimmer complete? can you send a pic to kandmmowing at msn dot com. where in ohio are you? I may pick up and also how much for the rock?

C

capschamp

Originally Posted by nu2salt
http:///forum/post/2664164
read some more....how much shipped for the 3 salifert kits,sapphire skimmer...is the skimmer complete? can you send a pic to kandmmowing at msn dot com. where in ohio are you? I may pick up and also how much for the rock?
sapphire skimmer comes with pump. It would be 57 total for the skimmer and 3 test kits shipped. I can get you a pic tomorrow. I am just outside Toledo, 5 minutes from toledo airport.

nu2salt

consider them sold...can I paypal you tomorrow evening after I get off work?
can you send paypal address?
thanks,
mike

blaze98

pm sent

C

capschamp

Originally Posted by blaze98
http:///forum/post/2664189
pm sent
pm replied, phosban reactor is already sold. Mag pump and overflow are yours if you want them