Stuff for sale/lights etc........

jrein40806

I am selling my entire setup. I need to sell the stuff that requires the light first.
1)1 leather mushroom-4 months old
2)3 feather dusters-4 months old
3)20 LARGE turbo snails-these guys are like 3-4 inches,great algae eaters
4)A CPR hang on fuge rated for 100 gallon tanks.Comes with the pump and pc lighting.
5)1 Clownfish-5 months old
6)A 6ft long PC with 4 50/50 96 watt lights from Smartlight
7)A 125 gallon tank for pickup in the St. Louis area only.
8)I will have liverock and livesand to sell as well, but I need to sell the other stuff first. I also have a 900 gph Aquaclear wet/dry with bio balls and 2 Rio 2100 pumps. I have 5 Maxi Jet 1200's too.
Make offers here or by e-mail at JRein40806@aol.com
Everything is about 5 months old.

djessem

How much for the leather shrrom and feather dusters shipped to WV...Zip code 25071...very interested!!!!!

jrein40806

Originally posted by djessem
How much for the leather shrrom and feather dusters shipped to WV...Zip code 25071...very interested!!!!!

The shroom is sold. The dusters are close to being sold.

jrein40806

Originally posted by sloth54
do you have any idea how much you will want for the live rock?

The live rock has been sold.

racenrich

4)A CPR hang on fuge rated for 100 gallon tanks.Comes with the pump and pc lighting.
I'd take this off your hands! Let me know the price!
Actaully, how wide is it?
I have a 90g thats standard 48x18x24. Would this fit on the back?
Thanks, Rich K.

jrein40806

Originally posted by racenrich

I'd take this off your hands! Let me know the price!
Actaully, how wide is it?
I have a 90g thats standard 48x18x24. Would this fit on the back?
Thanks, Rich K.

It is 4 inches wide. It is as wide as an Aquaclear 500 filter or and Emperor 400. Hope that helps! Thanks:)

jrein40806

Originally posted by danw
how much for the tank top and stand?

I really don't want to seperate it. I would sell you the tank,3 glass tops,and the stand for $300. No shipping though, it has to be picked up.

racenrich

Originally posted by JRein40806
It is 4 inches wide. It is as wide as an Aquaclear 500 filter or and Emperor 400. Hope that helps! Thanks:)

Sounds good! I have a AQ500 that i use for carbon and H20 flow, this will be put in its place.
Im going to do a quick measure tonight to confirm. If I have enough room. I DO WANT IT!
Thanks for the reply.

i like fish

I sent you e-mail, I can drive to get the tank and stand when everything else is sold. I'm interested in the maxijets and wet dry too. Please reply.

shari2shop

I'm interested in the snails and clownfish if you are willing to ship... how much if shipped to zip 75102???
Thanks!
Shari

jrein40806

Originally posted by racenrich
Sounds good! I have a AQ500 that i use for carbon and H20 flow, this will be put in its place.
Im going to do a quick measure tonight to confirm. If I have enough room. I DO WANT IT!
Thanks for the reply.

Sure, no problem. Send me an e-mail at JRein40806@aol.com

jrein40806

Originally posted by Shari2shop
I'm interested in the snails and clownfish if you are willing to ship... how much if shipped to zip 75102???
Thanks!
Shari

Sorry, the clown and the snails have been sold.

jrein40806

Originally posted by I like fish
I sent you e-mail, I can drive to get the tank and stand when everything else is sold. I'm interested in the maxijets and wet dry too. Please reply.

The maxijets were sold. I still have the tank,stand,3 glass tops,and 3 regular lights. I am sorry but I didn't see your e-mail.
If you drive down and pick it up I will sell you the tank,stand,tops,normal lights,and the wet/dry for $350.00.
Try sending me another e-mail at JRein40806@aol.com thanks:)