stuff for sale/ looking to buy

46cobraguy

for sale....
I have a 75 gallon tank with a custom wood stand and canopy. The support for the top glass pieces is cracked but I've never used the glass pieces anyways. The tank doesnt bow when filled nor does it leak. The only reason i am getting rid of is because i bought a RR 75 with a sump back in the spring. The stand and the canopy are painted white but would probably look better if everything was painted black but i have no interst. Im asking 225 o.b.o. If i get at least 200 I'll throw in a multi phase hang on the back wet/dry filter with a built in protein skimmer w/ overflow box(u tube) and return pump.
Next i have a blueline external sump pump model sd 1100. It is rated for 1105gph and is in great condition. The only reason I am getting rid of is im changing my sump to include a fuge and i want a submersible pump with less flow. I paid like 100 for it less than a year ago and i barely used it so im asking 85 obo.
What im looking for....

A submersible return pump rated around 700-800 gph.
Perhaps another pump for a closed loop system.
LIVE ROCK....I am in dire need of some live rock....about 70+lbs worth.
Used locline
livestock...always looking to addl ive stock...tangs are my favorite but i could also use some gobies and inverts.
I am in the chicagoland area and prefer to sell/Trade locally at this time. I have no problem trading what i have for what you ahve as long as it benefits us both :) pm me with ur email or post up ur email for pics.
thanks for looking....Chris

So, you feel like shipping? get a quote for the tank, stand and canopy to 36567. id do it online at fedex.com, i would go ahead and do it but i dont know where chicagoland is, nor do i know the zip!! email me back at tswtrskier56@aol.com if any of it is feasible to do.

devil dog

Originally Posted by 46cobraguy
for sale....

I have a 75 gallon tank with a custom wood stand and canopy. The support for the top glass pieces is cracked but I've never used the glass pieces anyways. The tank doesnt bow when filled nor does it leak. The only reason i am getting rid of is because i bought a RR 75 with a sump back in the spring. The stand and the canopy are painted white but would probably look better if everything was painted black but i have no interst. Im asking 225 o.b.o. If i get at least 200 I'll throw in a multi phase hang on the back wet/dry filter with a built in protein skimmer w/ overflow box(u tube) and return pump.
Next i have a blueline external sump pump model sd 1100. It is rated for 1105gph and is in great condition. The only reason I am getting rid of is im changing my sump to include a fuge and i want a submersible pump with less flow. I paid like 100 for it less than a year ago and i barely used it so im asking 85 obo.
What im looking for....

A submersible return pump rated around 700-800 gph.
Perhaps another pump for a closed loop system.
LIVE ROCK....I am in dire need of some live rock....about 70+lbs worth.
Used locline
livestock...always looking to addl ive stock...tangs are my favorite but i could also use some gobies and inverts.
I am in the chicagoland area and prefer to sell/Trade locally at this time. I have no problem trading what i have for what you ahve as long as it benefits us both :) pm me with ur email or post up ur email for pics.
thanks for looking....Chris

I have liverock $2 to $4 a lbs email me mkohmste@scj.com

46cobraguy

TSW.....chicagoland is chicago area...my zip is 60115 but im sure shipping would be a ton to ship a tank, stand, and canopy.
Devil...I just bought 100lbs of live rock from a person in madison. I'll probably need some more but as for right now im trying to focus my attention to live stock...as in fish and inverts....possibly some easy kept corals....
For everyone else i dont need a return pump anymore i already picked one of those up too...Stuff is still for sale MAKE ME AN OFFER it is dead space that i dont have... Will trade for livestock now... Also If anyone in the chicagoland area has a top frame for a 75 gallon tank laying around from a broken tank or something let me know thanks...