Stuff for sale-Omaha, NE

karenj

75 gallon tank, stand, pc size canopy $100, 50#(?) live rock mostly figi branch $2.00 a pound have to figure out how much is left, live sand not sure how much .50 a pound when I figure it out. Pro aqua wet dry for 75 with bioballs and skimmer $50. 2 Jebo light strips 130 watt 48" and 110 watt 36" $35 for both. 37 tall tank $30, 20 gallon acrylic plumbed to diy fuge $50-- probably lots more as I consolidate to one 46 gallon tank. If you can make the drive you can get some good deals. Karen

cb

I am interested in the light fixtures(2 Jebco light strips 130watt 48"and 110watt 36" both for 35.00) are these in working condition and how much to ship to 74864? Please let me know

karenj

At this point it is pick up only, if I haven't sold in a couple of weeks I will consider shipping. Karen

karenj

Have people coming tomorrow so I will see then whats left. Anything in particular you were wanting?

newbi40gal

Looking at Live Rock and Lights, tanks sound interesting as well.
Let me know as I will make the drive that day if needed!
Thanks,

karenj

I have all the rock and sand, You can pick out what you want and I will weigh it while you are here. The sand I probably have 80 # and you can have whatever you want of that. The 48" light went with the 75. Someone may still be coming to see the 37 so can't say for sure about that until later tonight I will be home all weekend or all day tomorrow if you email me at retroyello@yahoo.com I can give you my phone #.