Stuff for sale

beth13eaw

Are these type of lights good for anemone's and corals? Would they be strong enough? I am still new to this and I have an pink tip haitian anemone that is looking pretty sad...I think he doesn't get enough light. Right now I have 2 Coralife florescents one is blue and the other I think is a 20,000k, I have a 55 gal tank. I live in Reno too. Would be interested in some powerheads too. e-mail me @ beth13eaw@yahoo.com
Thanks

bigyb

i would like a the 55 gal tank and stand could you give me a price for shipping also i would like to know how much the Fluval 404 Filter would be with some type of power head to go with it maybe two. also do you have any heaters left? let me know about the shipping for the tank and the other stuff too my zip is 08026 NJ
if you have any more "stuff" that may be use full let me know you should have my email already

kuniva

how much is shipping for light fixture to zip code 43202, and does it have the mounting foots for the tank ?
Thanks!!

radiolotek

The tank stand lights and fluval are pending sale right now. I had a firend of a friend want the whole package. If he doesn't take it by sat. Afternoon then they will be for sale here.

bigyb

Originally Posted by Radiolotek
The tank stand lights and fluval are pending sale right now. I had a firend of a friend want the whole package. If he doesn't take it by sat. Afternoon then they will be for sale here.
let me know asap would like to buy soon