Stuff for trade/sale in NJ

ynotme4886

I am starting a new tank project and need a few components to complete the task. These are some of the things I have sitting around that I am interested in trading for the parts I need.
Am looking for LOCALS only at this time.
1st. I have 2 coralife 150 watt clamp on halide fixtures...excellent shape and work great. NO bulbs.
$425 firm for both or will trade for a 6 or more bulb 36in t-5 preferably with individual reflectors or possibly a chiller. If you buy them both will throw in a 150w coralife 15k bulb that I never used. (sorry I only have 1 extra bulb sitting around)

2nd. I have 2 hob refugiums....the 1st is a medium aquafuge by cpr.... rio 800 pump included but I have no light for it. (didn't have one when I bought it)
The 2nd one has no name on it and I can't remember what brand it is. The dimensions are 14 3/4 long x 4" wide by 15" high. Measurements do not include the height of the skimmer cup or the light height. Light and Rio 800 included but if you want to use the skimmer part you need a rio with a venture...the rio I have does not have one...I never used the skimmer part anyway.
Anyway medium aquafuge $65 and the one with the light and skimmer $125

48" current 520w power compact light, 2 BAD INTERNAL BALLASTS, good for parts,
best offer...if you need parts would trade for a frag or a 15 or 20 gal high tank
Last but not least. 65 gallon glass aquarium reef ready with stand and canopy and corner overflow.
Glass near the overflow has a few small chips out of it. DOES NOT LEAK... not noticeable from the front. Tank is the 4ft long version. $125 (chips shown in 2nd pic)

Things I am looking for in trade....for the lights I am only looking for other lights at this time or possibly a decent chiller. Everything else... I need a sump/fuge (am probably going to build my own) and an in sump skimmer....something rated for 65 gallons (small asm or equivalent)
Am located in Wrightstown NJ just outside of McGuire AFB and am about 15min from exit 7 of the NJ turnpike.
Thanks for looking

ynotme4886

The lights are in great condition....I bought them used and was going to use them on my corner tank then decided since they had no actinic I was just going to leave it the way it currently is. I had put my set of 14k ushio bulbs in it and they were nice and crisp. I am asking the same price I paid for them (one had a well used plant bulb 6500k that I chucked and the other came with a 15k coralife that I was told was new. previous owner broke the bulb they had when packing it up and replaced it with a new one before selling it)
I would use them on my new project 58rr but want to try something different plus the expense of running 2 sets of halides would not make the wife happy and I don't have an extra chiller sitting around either
If I had a set of 20k bulbs sitting around I probably would have kept them and sold off my regular fixture but my 14ks are only 3 months old and didnt feel like buying a new set of bulbs

ynotme4886

Originally Posted by frog/lionman
http:///forum/post/2813993
dont forget I'll take the medium fuge. I was in Jersey Sunday picking up my coral from "Sharkbait9", i could have done one trip. EMAIL ME !!! REEFKEEPER2008@HOTMAIL.COM
I sent you a message at 1:30 on sat afternoon with my number and called YOU at the number you left me... NO ANSWER... and left a detailed voice message with a number where you could reach me. Havent heard anything from you. So its not my fault if you don't check your messages or return pm's.

ynotme4886

Will ship the clamp on halides.....$200 each to your door....continental US only please.
If you buy both fixtures the extra bulb I have will be included.

ynotme4886

Last call on the lights before the board goes boom tomorrow.
Special deal.....buy both lights for $425 shipped to your door in the continental US and I'll throw in the 15k coralife bulb (never used) and 2 Ushio 14k bulbs...used for 8hrs a day for 3 months. The ushio bulbs new were $60 plus dollars each.
If you are somewhat local I can meet within a reasonable distance...if it needs to be shipped I can ship them out as soon as wed and will have them professionally packaged at the local ups store.