tod4life

I am putting together a couple of tanks right now. I need the following:
about 50 lbs of base rock
wet/dry filter
power heads
protein skimmer
24" lights
some live rock to seed the tanks
If anyone has any of this stuff for sale, let me know.
:cool:

scubamedic

I have a prizm pro skimmer and a sealife systems wet/dry without the overflow if your interested just e-mail.

heyoo

I got 50lb of dry base rock from hirocks.com. They sell on ---- and through their site. Not bad stuff. I started a tank with that and a few nice pieces of live rock to seed it. So far (after 4 months) I'm not having any problems with it.
It is supposedly live rock from hawaii that was hauled out of the ocean several years ago.

reef fool

I have a hang on AMiracle SL-15 model wet/dry that I used for 6 weeks. Here is a picture of the smaller model. I changed to a bak-pak 2r because I decided to start a reef tank. This would be a good FOWLR filter. It says it is good for up to 100 gal, but IMO the skimmer on it would not be sufficient on a tank that big. Just sitting here , let me know. Goes for $250 new, I'll take $150 + shipping

twhfan

I have 4 damsels for sale (CHEAP)/trade :D Two yellowtails, one blue fin and one blue damsel. Located between GR and Muskegon in MI. If you're close, let me know. I'm looking for a good home for them :)

tod4life

Originally posted by TWHfan
I have 4 damsels for sale (CHEAP)/trade :D Two yellowtails, one blue fin and one blue damsel. Located between GR and Muskegon in MI. If you're close, let me know. I'm looking for a good home for them :)

I'm in Saginaw area....how much?

twhfan

Just a couple bucks each - enough to keep my husband from getting mad at me, or I'd give them away. He says I can't though. Saginaw's a few hours drive though - I have a 55 gal for sale too, acrylic, and some crushed coral/non-live rock that can go with it, back filter, etc, but i want to keep teh whole tank together - if I don;t sell it, we will probably put it back up eventually. I also have cabbage coral frags. Just looking to get some cash so I can add to my big tank, or will trade for reef-safe fish or other coral frags.
Amanda

reef fool

Originally posted by tod4life
what does it include?
will it work on a 50?

I had it on a 46. I believe it is only good on a fish only system. The protein skimmer is not that great. It comes complete w/ 2 Rio 800's and all of the accessories that I bought it with. Do some research on it and make sure it is what you want. I am in no rush to sell, it's just sitting here with all of my other stuff I upgraded.

reef fool

The filter goes for around $225 at the cheapest online - New
I feel $150 is a fair price for it. It is only used for 6 weeks. I will tell you that I can't find the instructions, but if you do want it, I will contact AMiracle for new ones. Let me know.

tod4life

yep you are right, i was looking at the wrong model #....sorry about that.
i am not really sure what i want to do yet...i will keep this as an option though.
Thanks

I have a 24" custon sealife ballast and bulb for sale. Only 4 months old on the ballast and 1 month on the smart lamp. Email if interested.