stuff needed

tod4life

Originally posted by beginnerMatt
I have a 24" custon sealife ballast and bulb for sale. Only 4 months old on the ballast and 1 month on the smart lamp. Email if interested.

i'm interested...how much?

tod4life

$85 includes shipping. There in the original boxes with instructions. Let me know.

do you have anymore info on the lights?

Hope the following helps:
The cord is about 3-4' from the light to the ballast and another 2-3' from the ballast to the outlet. So, the cord is long enough for any situation. I built my hood so that helped me. Also, I decided to leave the ballast section in the cabinet for extra protection. No extra heat above the tank. If you decide to leave it in the canopy it is protected from the humidity. Water resistant endcap. Two pc bulb clips. No wiring at all. The bulb is 24" 65 watt smartlamp.
Let me know if you need any more questions answered. Thanks.

tod4life

Hope the following helps:
The cord is about 3-4' from the light to the ballast and another 2-3' from the ballast to the outlet. So, the cord is long enough for any situation. I built my hood so that helped me. Also, I decided to leave the ballast section in the cabinet for extra protection. No extra heat above the tank. If you decide to leave it in the canopy it is protected from the humidity. Water resistant endcap. Two pc bulb clips. No wiring at all. The bulb is 24" 65 watt smartlamp.
Let me know if you need any more questions answered. Thanks.

do you know where i can go to look at a pic of this on the internet. if this is what i think it is, i will take it.

No, I had the LFS order it by his recommendation. Now I have two 96 watt ballasts for a larger tank on order. I forgot to mention that it has a push button on/off switch on the ballast. Just leave it on when using a timer.
I think I missed one of your posts. The light is a 65 watt 50/50 smartlamp. 50% ultra-daylight and 50% ultra-actinic. Hope that helped. Thanks.

marynik007

Dont know if you still need it or not but I have an Aqua Clear Wet/dry for sale and also a Aqua clear protein skimmer and the Wet/dry has a Micro Chiller instaled on it also. Let me know if you are intrested.
Tom
Email

tod4life

Originally posted by tod4life
I am putting together a couple of tanks right now. I need the following:
about 50 lbs of base rock
wet/dry filter
power heads
protein skimmer
24" lights
some live rock to seed the tanks
If anyone has any of this stuff for sale, let me know.
:cool:

i still need:
power heads
protein skimmer
thanks for all the help so far!