Stupid Flame Angel

dogstar

This is my LTA and my Flame Angel is always going in it to see if it can steal food, stupid Flame Angel...I did not see it happen but wonder how close it was to being eaten. I doubt this will even teach it a lesson.....Thats broken anemone tentical stuck to its head as the anemone tried to close around her..

N

nereef

dwarf angels, especially flames, aren't scared of anything. its a good thing he made it out okay. i'm sure that they will both survive the encounter.

dogstar

Yea, they looks and acts fine....I was laughing at it when I saw her....I quess I could have been wondering where she was later on so am glad too...Ive had her a long time.......thanks

dogstar

Originally Posted by NEreef
how big is your flame angel?
She about 4 inches, I think thats full grown, not sure. I have had her nearly 5 years with that same LTA too.

N

nereef

Originally Posted by Dogstar
She about 4 inches, I think thats full grown, not sure. I have had her nearly 5 years with that same LTA too.
nice. i have one from this site (they sent me one with hlle, darn it). he's about 2". it would be sweet to see him that big some day.

nietzsche

man that really sucks. i wanted to add a flame angel when i upgrade but im still iffy about these guys, looks like ive really gotta think twice about them

gatorwpb

I dont think its common, but my flame was picking at all my acros polyps. had to return him to the store :(

bhfccsr198

flames are hit or miss some times you will get a reef safe one and some times not i had one in my 125 and never picked at it my friend put one in his 75 reef and it ate a ton of corals