Stupid Tang...

windlasher

STUPID TANG !!!
So like I have this 2" NASO tang. I came home to see that he has a piece of the plants that he has been eating hanging out of this mouth. Its been there for a while. So CAN, or SHOULD I / AND HOW Do I remove it so he doesn’t starve to death or will he work it out on his own. LOL
Thanks

cafero702

Originally Posted by windlasher
http:///forum/post/2593814
STUPID TANG !!!
So like I have this 2" NASO tang. I came home to see that he has a piece of the plants that he has been eating hanging out of this mouth. Its been there for a while. So CAN, or SHOULD I / AND HOW Do I remove it so he doesn’t starve to death or will he work it out on his own. LOL
Thanks

my naso tang used to do that all the time i would just leave it and it would be gone the next day

windlasher

Thanks... It's kind of funny actually.
And none of the other fish bother to swim up to him to say... "Hey Dude, you got food on your face"

pastor b.

Dear hobbyist ,your Naso Tang will be fine .Let nature take its course . Sometimes fish get food lodged in their mouths, but somehow they manage to either vomit it up , break it into smaller pieces, or just digest it slowly .

snakeblitz33

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. You do know that naso tangs are voracious algae eaters, correct? You might want to feed some nori sheets that have been soaked in water and .5 ml of selcon for extra nutrition...