Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

lili13

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2930260
I am giddy, it is so cool to watch. It is like he is snuggling a blanket.
Disclaimer:I am still manly and yes I can use the word snuggling in a sentence and retain my manliness.
BAH HAHAHAHA

nissan577

poor subie!
wow man your clown looks great! and btw the duncans im going this weekend. i went this pass weekend to get them but she wasnt there again!
but this weekend she said she was gonna be there

nissan577

i know. im just kinda disappointed in my birdsnest that died
. so far my other sps are doing perfect! im so happy for them and i hope they get bigger! all i know is my duncan is gonna make my tank come out more!

subielover

Looks like I may have secured a yashia haze goby and pistol shrimp. They are already paired and will not leave each other's side. Gotta keep my fingers crossed that nobody else buys them before I can.

subielover

These are the pics from the fella selling the combo...

What do you all think? The person who has them now houses them in a 15 gallon with a single ocellaris. Keep in mind I have a 14 gallon with one ocellaris

subielover

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2933490
Beautiful fish. What is keeping you from getting it?
He is holding them for me. He lives about 2 hours away, once I find the time, I will pick them up. Also giving the sixline to a buddy of mine on the same trip. I can't wait, might pickup another acan as well

nissan577

you and acans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait for you to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your tank will look insane! i really hope you get it really soon!

subielover

I have finally found that which has eluded me for so long. A 16.5 inch 70 watt sunpod
picking it up next weekend. Along with my yashia haze goby, pistol shrimp and maybe some more acans. I think I want to get a superman monti, anyone know where to get a frag?

nissan577

Congrats subie! Woooohoooo! man im so happy you got a MH now! your gona grow sps like crazy and your Acans and other LPS are gonna love it so much! GO subie! Go subie! Go subie! its your Bday!

whisk

wow man, lots of exciting news since I last been in here.
First grats on your clown hosting the torch. That is awesome and must be very satisfying!
I definitely think you should get the yashia and pistol, i think it would be perfect. Though i am sad you are getting rid of your sixline, i think this combo will make up for it.
and
youre getting your sunpod! thats exciting news!!!