Subs and Amps

aquaknight

Very nice satlyfish. Can you post the specs of the system, what amps, HU, subs, speakers, caps, any EQ's/X-overs, etc?

2= kicker 12 L7
2= kicker 600.1 (one on each sub)
1= kicker 350.2
1= kicker 350.4
2= pairs of kicker resolution separates 6 1/2's (front doors and rear deck)
3= kicker resolution 5 1/4 (left, center, right in the front dash)
2= stinger digital 1 1/2 farad caps
1= stinger battery (is the only battery in the car)
my head unit is a touch screen eclipse 5045 which controls everything in the car (eq, sound position, frequency) and is also a navigation system
both head rest have myron and davis tv's with dvd players in each one
I also have a modded xbox in the trunk with a 250gb hard drive that has a wireless signal at my house so i can download movies, music, and video games while my car is in my driveway
The 2 subs are ported directly through my back dash board to allow pressure to flow freely into the car

kowaleski

man that brings back memories of high school _ had a 89 Tercel with with 4 kicker 12's with a MATTs cheater amp hooked- Just thinking I used to waste so much$$$$ on a system now I waste it on fish go figure

blazehok68

Originally Posted by kowaleski
http:///forum/post/2750740
man that brings back memories of high school _ had a 89 Tercel with with 4 kicker 12's with a MATTs cheater amp hooked- Just thinking I used to waste so much$$$$ on a system now I waste it on fish go figure

i hear yah. in high school i had an 81 monte carlo with 4 orion 12's. the ******** was falling apart, and the engine ran like crap. but i had at least a grand of stereo equipment in a $500 car. although i did transfer that same system into 4 piece of crap cars. its kinda like my tank, i have transfered a pair of clownfish and a lot of rock into 3 different tanks already.

fishkid2

Found out my sub was blown when I hooked up the new amp. Sending it in to kicker because I still have a warranty.