beatlesfan

Hi

Ok here's what I have:
125g 72'
2 MJ 1200 (about 295gph each)
A wet/dry filter with a 600gph return pump
a HOB refugium with 400gph
Also a HOb canister with carbon but I don't think that that is to much GPH
I had a Wave2K but it broke and I tried everything but it just did not work, so im giving up on that.
I do plan on keeping SPS eventually.
So I would like suggestions from anyone on what I should get and where I should place my power heads.
Thanks everyone!

beatlesfan

Thanks! I'll check them out. I was also looking at the current sea wave maker.
Wavemaker plus 4 MJ 1200 for $117.

beatlesfan

Don't Know if this will help but I did sort of a picture diagram of my aquarium:
1____________________________________________________________1
1(side) MJ_______outward sump flow input box (front) HOB fuge
1 /
1/
1 1 (front) MJ
1 1<--Rock ___________________
1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 /
1_____________________________________________________________
Bad I know. On the left side the rock come about 6in. away from glass at top and narrows down to almost no space, on right theres a good deal of room.

beatlesfan

So obliviously Koralias are the best choice. But out of curiosity, would this be better than the ability to make waves and such in an extremely calculated way?

hefner413

Originally Posted by Beatlesfan
So obliviously Koralias are the best choice. But out of curiosity, would this be better than the ability to make waves and such in an extremely calculated way?
IMO, I don't figure my fish would care whether or not the waves are calculated vs having a sporatic flow. The nice thing about the Koralias in comparison to other PH's is that the Koralias spread out the flow in a pretty wide manner in comparison to other PH's that have a jet stream. So the Koralias seem to be somewhat similar to the actual ocean currents.

beatlesfan

ok i've been looking around. Will it be a good thing or just pointless if I got x2 #1 and x2 #2 and hooked them up to the Wavemaster Pro. I ask this because you said it would be pretty much the same thing.
EDIT: I think I will go with 2 #4.