suggestions for sand bed cleaners in aggresive tank?

trompet3

Could anyone recommed any additions to a clean up crew for the sand bed in my more aggresive FOWLR plus shrooms?
I've got a huma trigger, lemon peel angel, damsel, wrasse, and fridmani dottyback. The only cleaners I have now are some blue legged hermits and a couple of small nassarius that I added to see if they would bother.
I'm afraid of putting in anything big like a trochus, astrea, or even a cerith because I think the shells would be big enough for the trigger to go to town on.

This is one of the problems of aggressive. You can add snails and hermits, but your always at risk of loosing them to your trigger. You could try a big hermit crab, you see them around time to time at LFS's. But then your shrooms could get lunch and so could your fish. Either way it's a gamble.
Brian

trompet3

that would be too big, the trigger would be able to stick his nose in the shell and get to the conch.
The nassarius have been in the tank for three days and no fatalities. If all goes well, I'll definitely add more. I still want more diversity though. Thanks for the replies, any more suggestions?