Suggestions on timers

jon.316

I was just wondering if i could get a few suggestions to where i could get 2 timers for my 260watt vho light...comes with 2 plugs....1 for regs and 1 for acitinics...
thanks

bigarn

Originally posted by JON.316
I was just wondering if i could get a few suggestions to where i could get 2 timers for my 260watt vho light...comes with 2 plugs....1 for regs and 1 for acitinics...
thanks

Home Depot or hardware stores should carry them. Some LFS should also have them. :D

ryan

You will pay a lot most likely at a LFS. A hardware store will probably have more brands, but Walmart, Target carry a few brands, and youll probably save a couple bucks

pattycake

I purchased mine last week. Need the 3 plug kind marked as large appliance. It hurt to have to buy two but I got mine at Walmart for 9.47 each! Good Luck!

dacia

I work at Eckerd, and that's where I get mine. But, I guess it helps that I get a 20% discount... :jumping: :cheer:
:jumping:
I suppose I should buy them all right now before I quit. I got one year of grad school left before I get rid of this job. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

dacia

I'm getting my Master's in Criminal Justice...I already have a BA in Biomedical Technology and I'm certified for criminal investigations and forensics...I can't decide whether I want to be an investigator for law enforcement (preferably FBI) or work in the crime lab for forensic microbiology...I still got time to decide though.

dacia

and don't forget that I'm in church all day Sunday, prayer on Monday, Bible study on Tuesday... :jumping:
It used to be hard, but since I started living for Jesus it's been so much easier. Things don't get to me anymore, for one thing.