2 percula clowns
1 coral beauty
1 mandarine
3 damsels.
im thinking of either adding a male and female pink square anthias,
an achilles tang,
a blue tang,
or a naso.
i am just looking for the right fish to suite the tank size.
i feed formula one and such, about every other day.
thank you.
_Tuna

unleashed

to get mated anthias you must purchase 3 at a time, its a mated trio. 1 male 2 females.if one of your females die your male will become female.as for the tangs Id suggest the blue or achilles.nasos get to large for your tank size and need lots of swimming space.as far as your feeding goes you should be feeding daily if not twice for the species of fish you keep.I flake feed (omega one veggie flakes)
in the am and prepared frozen in pm.just feed enough to last 3-5 minutes.for the types of fish you keep I suggest emerald entrese frozen cubes for omnivours,this provides veggiie and meaty in one balanced cube.will all essential vit your fish will need.underfed fish are ich magnets

promisetbg

Hi mr tuna..have'nt talked to you in awhile

Remember I used to keep a squareback male and female...the male was mr. pretty?Anyway,if I had realized how much the males liked to swim,I would never have added him to my tank.He started to fight with his reflection,then retreated to the back of the tank and refused to eat...he did'nt make it.The female I still have.Perhaps you could look at Bartlett's anthias or lyretails,better suited for your tank IMO.
As well,consider a Kole or bristletooth tomini tang.They stay smaller,and don't require as much room as the tangs you mentioned.Finding a healthy achilles that will eat is almost impossible.
Add some mysis shrimp to what you are feeding.