Sump buying help

invincible569

Where can I find a good sump for my new 100G tank? I have tried myreefcreations.com (back order for a month) and lifereef.com (back order till June). Can someone please recommend a good sump. Thank you!

P

pirate_bob

IMO and alot cheeper rubbermaid containers work perfectly. Are the overflows already drilled in your tank or are you going w/ a hang on?

marinemarty

Hey, By the looks of things you did not skimp on anything why start now :) As from my sig. you can see my choice :D
HTH
Martin

krux

i use a sump made by marine life aquatics in tandem with one of his skimmers. it is great for the needs of my small system, and has the capacity to handle up to 150 gallons to work with my next upgrade.
MLA makes both trickle and berlin style sumps in a variety of sizes for most aplications.
their website does not have direct sales, but it does have links to retal places, or you can search on the net, when i did i got a couple of links for resellers.
marinelifeaquaticsdotcom
you can buy it from the same place i did by searching for souta's saltwater and getting their contact information

invincible569

Thanks everyone for your help!
You are right Marty.. I dotn want to start skimping. :)
I went ahead and put myself on the list for my reefcreations. Will be a month till I get it. Now I have to play the waiting game.