Sump/Maxijets/VHO's for sale in San Diego $50 for everything!

shawn100

Hi all,
I've had these items listed in a previous email awhile back and have not really made an effort to sell them, I'm now at the point where I just want to get rid of them. Everything is in good condition. The prices next to the items is what I was initially trying to sell them for. I will let everything go for $50 at this point. I really don't want to ship so local pickup only! I also have some 5 gallon buckets that I'll throw in. If you have any questions please feel to email me at shawngoins@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
A southbay sump 180 (30in.x13in.x16in.) $90 obo.
2 maxijets (1200) $25.
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs- $35

robpsca

Originally Posted by shawn100
Hi all,
I've had these items listed in a previous email awhile back and have not really made an effort to sell them, I'm now at the point where I just want to get rid of them. Everything is in good condition. The prices next to the items is what I was initially trying to sell them for. I will let everything go for $50 at this point. I really don't want to ship so local pickup only! I also have some 5 gallon buckets that I'll throw in. If you have any questions please feel to email me at shawngoins@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
A southbay sump 180 (30in.x13in.x16in.) $90 obo.
2 maxijets (1200) $25.
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs- $35
Hey Shawn. were in Palm Springs do you have pics of your items were VERY interested.
could you email us at barehandsmassage@aol.com with info and pics PLEASE!!!
thank you in advance
Rob and Marc

coachklm

noooooo.....mine mine mine..... all i really need is the sump and powerheads ill give 50+shipping on those

shawn100

Originally Posted by hagfish
Are you located in Carlsbad? Where is that exactly?
Carlsbad is North County San Diego, California.

shawn100

Originally Posted by coachKLM
i'm interested you ship??? if so get a shipping quote to 66503 i'm really interested so..LMK...
I really don't want to ship at the prices that I'm giving this stuff away at, too much trouble for what it's worth. I will consider if by all means someone doesn't come pick it up. You'll be the first I ship to if that's indeed what I end up doing. Thanks for your interest.

shawn100

Originally Posted by robPSca
Hey Shawn. were in Palm Springs do you have pics of your items were VERY interested.
could you email us at barehandsmassage@aol.com with info and pics PLEASE!!!
thank you in advance
Rob and Marc
I will take pics this weekend. I have to clean the sump before I take pictures. I'll take pics of the rest tonight or tomorrow and send to your email address. Thanks for your interest.

shawn100

Okay I've sold the VHO's.
I have the sump and the powerheads left. I am now willing to ship if anyone is interested.

N

n_sarno

I Want The Sump. Call Me 630-936-0841. Will You Ship To Illinois?

shawn100

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
Shipping price to Wisconsin 53925 on the powerheads
For UPS ground it will be $11.00. I requested the quote using 1.5lbs for the package weight. Let me know if you'd like them. Thanks for your interest.

shawn100

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
I Want The Sump. Call Me 630-936-0841. Will You Ship To Illinois?
I'll give you a call tomorrow. I will ship, at your cost of course. Let me know if you'd like it and if you don't reply I'll just talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

shawn100

Trailer- I'll let you know if it doesn't go through. You're the next in line!
Thanks for your interest.
Fishinfool- you'll be next if either of the first two fall out.