Sump options for 72 Bowfront

kvv711

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about sumps/fuge set-up foe a new 72 bowfront. I have an old 30 gal that I was going to use, but it wont seem to fit.
I wanted to have at least 15 gal for the sump and 15 gal for the fuge, and have been measuring for different combos (20gat sump + 10 gal fuge etc.) I might be able to do some rubbermaid thing, but want to be able to see inside the fuge.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

frogz

i am just begining to setup a 72 gallon bow front here is a pic of a berlin sump that i am goin to use i am also goin to ad a 10 gallon fuge with my setup i will use a 10 gallon aquarium from walmart for the fuge cant beat 10.00 .

kvv711

That sump looks great. Do you know the measurements?
I was thinking about going with a 10 gallon fueg also, but would 10 gallons be worh it size wise?

frogz

its 23lx10wx12t it says good up to 125 gallons i think 10 gallons would be perfect for the fuge i hope to have my sump and fuge plumbed up in a week i am having my 72 drilled right now so when that is finished i will start. i have started a 72 gallon bow front diy thread i am doin the hood right now for metal halide lighting . its hard to find info on bow front tanks or setups