sump/refuge setup/400w metal halide

T

tmfuller

i'm including a caps 2200 pump,quietflo duel overflow i think it is rate for 1200 gallons,a Taam Pro Twin venturi skimmer with rio 200 pump and the 16 gallon sump.there won't be any sand in the sump if it needs to be shipped.i would like to get $250 i have seen the the refuge tank go for $150 or better.i also have a 400w metal halide light the new 10k bulb should be here the middle of next week i would like $175 for the light

T

tmfuller

isn't anyone interested whats wrong price to high.make me an offer but don't make me laugh

T

tmfuller

price reduce on sump $175 or trade for vho or metal halide setup 175w or 250w 400w no longer for sale

pallan

guess im not understanding so well
is the refuge seperate from the sump if so how does it feed into the sump? and how big is it kinda looking for a all in one thing.

pallan

forget it i figured it out, you refered to it as sump and then as a refuge i really was confused .
got a line on a new one like this might be back. if it doesnt pan out

T

tmfuller

i don't have a 175w or a 250w metal halide.i have a 400w metal halide

T

tmfuller

i'll let you know mcgoo right now i'm waiting on trimmer to paypal me if that deal falls thru i will let you know let say within 24 hours i will get back to you