sump $?

clownman

Hey Car Guy,
No flaming here, but just curious you said, you're investing more money into your Freshwater setup than others investing into their saltwater setup.
I am trying to say, it may be possible. My neighbor just constructed a Koi Pond using this professional service who charged them over 10,000 while I have spent less than 1000 in my reef tank.
Lets hear about one of your examples. :p

I hope that you are right car guy. The rio so far hasnt caused any problems. If there is any problem with this pump Ill be in trouble. Does anybody have any suggestions on a fully submersable pump. Ill need it to be pretty small so it can fit in the back of my tank.

joe5_15

thanks but by veiwing all of your post i have to say that its not in my budget, heck im only 15 i dont even have a job

option720

If you are going by my total of $305. don't let that be the determining factor. you could easily make a sump for less than $100 dollars. price it out you'll see....if you need cost saving ideas, always feel free to ask.

merman

Hey Joe15
Why don't you buy a betta, then when your 18 and have a job you can feed it to your Lionfish!
:)

ottogol

just a nice little comment i would like to say to all it is nice to see everyone can keep in mind of the reason we r here and it isnt to compare yours is bigger than mine or i paid this much less than u....i think we should keep our thought or atleast our comments on our hobbies

whipple

Hey now you guys are scaring me my RIO went out and was smoking in my tank and stupid me i went out and bought a bigger one not knowing there is a desing flaw now i think im gonna go buy a new pump today. Any one need a used RIO 2500? :confused: