Sun coral FS CHEAP!!!

robdog696

You guys are calling the seller "shady" and accusing him of getting upset over "losing a quick buck". But I think you miss the point entirely. He is selling these for a GREAT price. And, to top it off, he sold 5 of the 8 before you chimed in. If you read the third post, he even informs us that it would take him about an hour to feed all eight of these. Obviously, he did not need your heads up. And for those of us that can read, we don't either. Go get your post count up talking about bulldogs and PS3s. Don't use the classifieds section to do it. LAME!

I absolutely love how you assume the role of "voice of the forum" How can you possibly speak for everyone on this entire website and know that EVERYONE who can read, knows that suncorals are non photosynthetic? We are in the interest of the LIVING BREATHING Animals. What is scary is that you are in this hobby, and their value of life is not in your best interest. We have a lot of helpful people on this forum, and need A LOT less of self centered side kick sales associates.

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2675286
thank you for trying to scare people away from buying these corals

If what he said scared away people from buying your corals, because they can't take care of them, then I am thankful it was said. Another non photosynthetic coral, saved from starvation.

mckaax

Why is it that I feel like you are dying to get rid of these? They don't look healthy at all. Are you sure they will make it if I buy one?

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Robdog696
http:///forum/post/2675721
You guys are calling the seller "shady" and accusing him of getting upset over "losing a quick buck". But I think you miss the point entirely. He is selling these for a GREAT price. And, to top it off, he sold 5 of the 8 before you chimed in. If you read the third post, he even informs us that it would take him about an hour to feed all eight of these. Obviously, he did not need your heads up. And for those of us that can read, we don't either. Go get your post count up talking about bulldogs and PS3s. Don't use the classifieds section to do it. LAME!
Jeez, Your so cool, you looked through my post history...The fact he is trying to unload them without giving the jist of it, esp. when some of them have several dead "heads" I just think seller should let the buyer know that these are a special needs coral...
How about this
Post on the Top
"Low light Corals for even the most novice: Very Hardy" that should help..

flricordia

This thread is for the sale of a coral, not for a back and forth bashing of one another. Buyer should not buy a coral if he/she does not know about the coral and it should not be the sellers responsibility to include all kinds of info on it. The buyer should be responsible enough to know what they are buying and how to care for it. Anyone posting anything else that does not have to do with the subject of this thread is hijacking. If you have info about the care of these corals, it should go in the proper forum, not in this forum for the sale of a coral, not the care of the coral. If someone needs to know about the care of these corals, they do not need to even concider buying them at this time.
If you do not have anything to say concerning the purchase of the corals here, take your comments to the proper forum. They are not welcome here as they do not belong here and are not appropriate. This is not nano-rf or R>>C.c om. We adhear to the rules here for a reason.
If you want to make a comment about these corals and their care, go the the coral forum and do so. I am a user on this site and I do not appreciate comments that do not have anything to do with the thread at hand. If you are here to cause trouble for people, there are plenty of other sites that welcome that, not here.
Again, if your post does not have to do with the thread, the purchase of a coral, not the care requirements or whether a seller is shady of not (that would go under the forum feedback and you had better be able to support it) then you have no reson to be here commenting.

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2675856
This thread is for the sale of a coral, not for a back and forth bashing of one another. Buyer should not buy a coral if he/she does not know about the coral and it should not be the sellers responsibility to include all kinds of info on it. The buyer should be responsible enough to know what they are buying and how to care for it. Anyone posting anything else that does not have to do with the subject of this thread is hijacking. If you have info about the care of these corals, it should go in the proper forum, not in this forum for the sale of a coral, not the care of the coral. If someone needs to know about the care of these corals, they do not need to even concider buying them at this time.
If you do not have anything to say concerning the purchase of the corals here, take your comments to the proper forum. They are not welcome here as they do not belong here and are not appropriate. This is not nano-rf or R>>C.c om. We adhear to the rules here for a reason.
If you want to make a comment about these corals and their care, go the the coral forum and do so. I am a user on this site and I do not appreciate comments that do not have anything to do with the thread at hand. If you are here to cause trouble for people, there are plenty of other sites that welcome that, not here.
Again, if your post does not have to do with the thread, the purchase of a coral, not the care requirements or whether a seller is shady of not (that would go under the forum feedback and you had better be able to support it) then you have no reson to be here commenting.
+1 and amen! I would have got one but the one I wanted is gone :(

nwdyr

WOW!!!! thank you flricordia

And thank you Robdog

I need not "protect" my rep here , I have 100% positive feedback and plan on keeping it that way! Like FL said please go away .
These corals ,as all of my corals are healthy and eating , if you want to buy them great if not thats ok also. At 25.00 each I am not waiting on the sale of these corals to pay my rent
I hope you all enjoyed the 4th of July and even those people who were rude here , I hope you'r weekend is going well too!! By the way...another SOLD to a well informed , responsible , and capable hobbyist

nwdyr

Originally Posted by mckaax
http:///forum/post/2675790
Why is it that I feel like you are dying to get rid of these? They don't look healthy at all. Are you sure they will make it if I buy one?
Sounds like you May not know enough about these corals , so my answer to oyu would be no , I dont think you should buy one. But thank you for looking.
If you read the top of this thread you would have seen these were in a friends 210 , he needed to get rid of his tank and I am helping him , or at least I thought I was
Just trying to do a friend a favor! when did this site become soooo mean and cynical

I promise never again to offer a good deal on a coral , it seems some people are happier when everythig is over priced

nwdyr

In conclusion
2 HEALTHY corals left 6 happy people with 6 sun corals. May be I should just keep em myself huh?

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2675856
Buyer should not buy a coral if he/she does not know about the coral and it should not be the sellers responsibility to include all kinds of info on it. The buyer should be responsible enough to know what they are buying and how to care for it.

Since that makes sense.
"Oh well if they don't know about the animal, I hope it dies." (great attitude)
What if SWF.com didn't put ANY description under their animals for sale, I would bet my bottom dollar you would get a lot of complaining.
This really doesn't have anything to do with hijacking. Every one knows he is selling his corals, so it's not really intrusive.
A person simply stated to be nice that the corals are non photosynthetic, and said NOTHING more, until he was harassed. Simple as that.

flricordia

Originally Posted by The Egregious
http:///forum/post/2675956
Since that makes sense.
"Oh well if they don't know about the animal, I hope it dies." (great attitude)
What if SWF.com didn't put ANY description under their animals for sale, I would bet my bottom dollar you would get a lot of complaining.
This really doesn't have anything to do with hijacking. Every one knows he is selling his corals, so it's not really intrusive.
A person simply stated to be nice that the corals are non photosynthetic, and said NOTHING more, until he was harassed. Simple as that.
Buyer should not buy a coral, fish, invert unless they know how to care for it.

blazin2k6

ALLAHU AKHBAR, I would say the same exact thing as flricordea and all but i was gone and didnt hear about anyone bashing my homie in tha chi like this. It is SOOOO Childish for anyone to be doing things like this i mean come on grow up some. I am sure if someone is buying a coral from someone on this forum , they can PM PM PM the seller and ask them questions about the coral. As for these Sun Corals. They tend to have skeletal damage at times but once the buyer gets these corals and gives them a good feeding everyday or even every other day for about 2 weeks or so you will see the tissue grows back verrrry rapidly. Mine had went into decline about 2 months ago and wouldnt eat or open its tentacles but then i got some Ocean Plankton , They open up within minutes of feeding my 24 gal aquapod 1/4th of a block of this. Then i feed them about a block or 3/4th of a block of mysis shrimp. They are looking as good as new again and all the tissue is all healed up. It even had holes in the tissue it was getting so bad but now its all perfect and looking wonderful with little babies sprouting again. Any coral you buy needs special attention and caring for. I mean you are buying LIVING CREATURES LIVING CREATURES. Not no STUFFED FINDING NEMO TOYS OR ANything like that. All these things need to be studied and read upon before you attemp to buy anything. If you want to start an ANT FARM, If you are a RESPONSIBLE ANT FARM Caretaker you will go to a petshop and buy a freaking book on how to keep a healthy ant farm going. Same thing goes with buying a Sun Coral. You will look up on google or something and find information on this animal. Dont be coming into these threads and sharing your advice when no one even asked for it. He is probably like some 13 year old kid or something. Go learn yo manners.

blazin2k6

The Egregious , ok now this goes for you. QUIT SAYING ONE THING AND THEN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE MAKES A COMMENT YOU AGREE WITH THEM. WTF IS THAT ? CONTRADICTING YOURSELF LIKE A .... NWDYR, great deals on your corals and none of them appear to be dying. Maybe there are a few heads dead but that doesnt make the sun coral die from it. they will just simply grow over the dead ones and so on. 25 dollars you cant beat that. I bought mine for like 60 dollars and it only had about 20-30 heads and now has about 50 heads on it or maybe even more. i cant count or never really have tried cause its soo many.

I agreed that buyers should not buy unless they know how to care for what they buy. Which is exactly why I think it is perfectly legitimate to say how to care for them.
I am not here to argue, that is not my intention at all.
I do not understand why anyone would think that that was harmfull. IT DID NOTHING but help. If you think otherwise, you are only in the interest of your wallet.

1journeyman

I'm going to go ahead andf close this thread as the corals have been sold.
No idea how this thread went so sideways...
Anyway, for the record, it is perfectly acceptable to post the proper conditions required for the care of a specimen sold on the forums. Not sure why that caused such a riot.

I don't think the original poster was trying to make a quick buck
and I don't think anyone posting info on the corals was trying to sabotage the sell. Let's all try to remember to keep the reason the forums exist in the forefront of our posting.