Sun Coral Trade

tangwhispr

I recently purchased a Sun Coral before finding out about spot feeding and such...looking to trade for something....some type of Plate coral, or lemme know what you have to trade
Sorry for the bad pic...its the only one I have - its probably about the size of a fist...I have never shipped before so I'll probably need some pointers....

namas05

I would be interested in trading with you.
I don't have a plate coral, but I could trade some kenya tree, GSP, and a few zoo's.
Also have some colt coral, ricordia, and some other stuff maybe a blasto or two.
Let me know what all you would be interested in. I am sure I have stuff i didn't list.
e-mail me namas@cavtel.net

teen

im going camping from sunday until tuesday night, so if you wanna do an overnight trade on wedensday or thursday, that would be cool. lmk.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by teen
im going camping from sunday until tuesday night, so if you wanna do an overnight trade on wedensday or thursday, that would be cool. lmk.
Any day is fine, UPS picks up everyday so just let me know. Also do you have any packaging suggestions, this is the first time I have shipped coral.
you can email me eric@escomputerconsultants dot com

teen

if you can find a thermos of some type, or a styrafoam cooler you'll be set. then all you need is to put the coral in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the lfs, and put the coral in it with tank water. double bag it so theres no leaks than put the bag in the cooler or thermos with packed newpaper so it doesnt get thrown around. then put that into a cardboard box and send it out. you may need to include a cool pack which you can get at a dollar store or grocery store. lmk if any of thats too confusing and ill try and help you out.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by teen
if you can find a thermos of some type, or a styrafoam cooler you'll be set. then all you need is to put the coral in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the lfs, and put the coral in it with tank water. double bag it so theres no leaks than put the bag in the cooler or thermos with packed newpaper so it doesnt get thrown around. then put that into a cardboard box and send it out. you may need to include a cool pack which you can get at a dollar store or grocery store. lmk if any of thats too confusing and ill try and help you out.
Sounds like what I was planning on doing, you tell me what day.

teen

ok, ill let you know when i get back from camping which will most likely be tuesday evening.