Sunday 6-pack

lamaface

How big is your tank and wat lights you running???
I want to do something similiar for a little tank in my room, how much noise ect?

bigarn

Beautiful tank rossim! Great colors, and very healthy looking ..... it's come a long way. Keep up the good work!

:D

bigarn

Originally Posted by sweetreef
bigarn at first i thought it was your system...lol that thank almost looks like your nano..
Funny you say that Sweet ..... rossim is my nephew and I've given him a few corals that may look familiar from my system. I'm proud of him, just a few pointers and he took off on his own. :D

rossim

Originally Posted by Lamaface
How big is your tank and wat lights you running???
I want to do something similiar for a little tank in my room, how much noise ect?
Thank for all the replies!
The tank is a 29 gallon with a 10 gallon sump. Its been running for about 10 months now. The tank is located in my bedroom and the noise really isn't that much. The biggest problem I had with noise was with my skimmer. I had a SeaClone that made a ton of noise. I picked up an AquaC Urchin and it made a huge difference (and worked much better). As for lighting, I have 130 watts PC.
Its a nice little tank, but I still can't wait to upgrade to a 120 gallon!!!

lamaface

ok thanks!!!! i'll run the idea of a little tank in my room by my parents and see wat they say... Is it ok if i run the tank (dont think bigger than 15G) without a skimmer but a biofilter and a caulerpa fuge of about 4 G(dont have much space to work with) and some random good lights... Just some coral and only RO water for the tank and water changes once evry 4 days? Will it work??? O and a hell of a lot of LR