Super serious problem and corals for sell ASAP

royal gang

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
I'm interested in the small yellow leather (if elite photo doesn't take it), the cleaner shrimp, and feather duster... How much would those be shipped to 47906?
The small leather frag I think elite is taking, the cleaner and feather are going to be $20.00 + $40.00 for shipping =/
EDIT: Omg... I don't know why but your shipping's gunna be $48.50 Fedex Standard Overnight

royal gang

I can't believe I forgot to post this but.... I also got a 5" Derasa that looks just like this:

Asking $50.00

nls82580

im intewrested in the clam but it wuld be fri before i could do even consider sending the money i need shipping info to 19945

ifirefight

Where excatally is Reichland???? I cannot find it on my map.
Im guessing Germany...(of course I never was good at Geography)shipping to the US could get expensive....LOL

royal gang

Originally Posted by jessica47421
what would shipping be to 47421? for 2 of the leathers
They got the 2 biggest leathers :( Sorry...

royal gang

Originally Posted by J.P
how much for the small yellow leather and cleaner shrimp to 33469
The 3" or 1"? Anyways the cleaner is $15.00 + a normal $40.00 for overnight, and the $20.00 or the $3.00 sorry I can't PM just sent 2 PM's and have to wait 240 seconds each time... stupid -.-

royal gang

Originally Posted by jessica47421
do u have any other leathers left? if so how much are they and what would shipping be to 47421?
All I have are the
Yellow leathers
Medium 3" $20.00
Small 1" $3.00
Shipping is $40.00

royal gang

All the LS is left... some of it's gotten dirty though :'( from no flow, I don't have any pictures, hopefully I can get some with my bro's camera.

tropills

man ROYAL this really stinks sorry to see ya have to get out, when you can set up again I'll set you up with some FREE frags of stuff, Just to help get you re-started,,

royal gang

Originally Posted by tropills
man ROYAL this really stinks sorry to see ya have to get out, when you can set up again I'll set you up with some FREE frags of stuff, Just to help get you re-started,,

Heh, ok, but I must warn you that will be like in 2 years.