Superbowl picks

dvs

Originally posted by TheRock0861
-&^$#&$%*%

SoCal Is awesome in the summer!

Youre SO gonna owe me dinner when they win. :yes:

dvs

It's a bet I will take the Eagles! Do I get a spread?

So where will you be taking me again?

T

therock0861

I am not even thinking about it because I know that I am going to win so break out your apron! :hilarious
Prepare to:

dvs

It's a bet I will take the Eagles! Do I get a spread?

Yeah, the Eagles do it after every game

I am not even thinking about it because I know that I am going to win so break out your apron!
Prepare to:

The only one who's gonna be bowing down is you when you come pick me up for dinner.
:happy:

j-key

the pats cant stop T.O. and chunky soup.:cheer: too bad this is the last year pats are good,losing too many coaches.plus i cant stand crying,er,corey dillion

steelrain

Originally posted by j-key
the pats cant stop T.O. and chunky soup.:cheer: too bad this is the last year pats are good,losing too many coaches.plus i cant stand crying,er,corey dillion

1. As far a T.O goes, I dare him to run up th middle....
Bruschi will eat him up.... oh ya go on the outside and see Vrabel or McGinest the may be nice to you. I hope his leg is healed, because of not he is liable to watch the rest of the game from the hospital...
2. The Pats upper coaching and managment have been preparing for the offensive and defenseive coaches to leave for a few years now ... My call no inpact on new year...
3. Please name one time Dillion has "CRIED" this year... Granted he has in the ast with the bengals but face it they suck and held him down... He hasn't complained in new england and he never will the Pats don't allow that stuff to go on within the team... Remember Terry Glen!!!!
The only way the Pats lose this game is if they make mistakes, which they haven't made many of this season.
If both teams play the very best they can, The Pat win
I don't think the Eagles have the weapons New England has...

jimmy234

The patriots are clearly the better team on the field and with the coaches. If the patriots play as a team they will win. if any of this gets to their heads... then there done for. but it wont. go patriots!!!!!

reefraff

If these are the two best teams the NFL has to offer things are worse than I thought. I guess we can call this the Larry Holmes era of the NFL>