Superbowl!!!!!!

overanalyzer

Go Chiefs!!!!
My guess though is that it will be Philly and Tennesee ... wil lbe rooting for hte Chiefs - but sadly I am a Brown's fan and they are a couple of years away .... ALWAYS a couple of years away!!

nm reef

Hmmmm....at the end of last years Superbowl I wrote down who I thought would be there this year...I do that every year. My picks were Packers & Colts...with the Colts winning it riding the strong arm of Manning. Thats my pick from a year ago and I'm sticking with it.

karajay

Who cares...I like the commercials. :D
Remember the one last year with the zebra referee?
The Pack or the Eagles. Hmmm...guess I'll know Sunday.

ebsochin

Carolina and Patriots! The niners didn't make to the playoffs so who cares!

It is still the Superbowl though!

jrpage

I'm with Kara - I only watch for the commericals and the absent-minded back rub my hubby gives me:D

wrassecal

Denver gave it up so I don't really care who plays but, I'll watch anyway. If we are out of mourning around here yet.

nm reef

Now wrassecal...what do you have to mourn? Hmmm...does LSU ring a bell?!!?
Sorry...being a Big12 fan and being from Missouri...well I just could NEVER root for the Sooners.

new_noob

GO CHESSE HEADS!!!!! PAKERS ALL THE WAY!!! no other team can win, excpecialy what happen to Brett Favres dad, if they won that would be great.
Yeah the commecials rock, i like the zebra one or the "how 'bout them cowboys?!?!? whooo hoooo i'll tell ya, how 'bout them cow boys?????????????????" that one rocks the most!!