Suporting The Mods

37g joe

Do to certain recent instances I thought we should show our supports to the Mods. Recently thier has bee offensive material such as individuals posting

[hr]
matieral on here. As a result the Mods have taken action by permantly banning those member's. Some of the banned individuals just keep coming back and want a second chance. But some of thiere offenses have been so disgusting the mods contiue to ban them. Personally I support the Mods decession.
This topic is discussed in the Please take note Thread

darth tang

Ooops, read to fast. Thought this was a support the troops thread.
Darth (I bet the mods wish they had guns) Tang

37g joe

I encourage any one and everyone who reads this to vote. If you have never done one of these poles befor you well see what the percentage is after you vote. This poll well give the Mods a clear Idea of how we Generally Feel.

37g joe

Originally Posted by socal57che
I can so
see this thread getting nuked.
I dont think it well unless its Hijacked. The mods want to know how we feel on this issue. and already it appears the majority of us are supporting the Mods in thier dissision to do some spring cleaning.

ohioguy06

Not trying to be rude joe is this thread desighned to get you popularity because if it is its not working. there is main thread alreayd for basically the topic yolu have choosen to start. why not leave it at that.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Joe, appreciate the effort, but one thread on this subject is all we are going to have. Keep in mind. mods do not ban members. SWF owners do the banning. They have final say on all bans. I am saying this just because I want all to know that mods are not acting arbitrarily and we do not have reinstatement powers either...not that we would reinstate any of the banned members we've been talking about.