I recently obtained a healthy, 5-in long lawnmower blenny. I must say it's got quite a personality. I know they feed mostly on microalgae, and fortunately his tank has lots of live rocks to forage. I haven't actually tried to feed my lawnmower, and live rocks have been the sole source of his nutrition so far. The thing is every time I look at him, he's getting fatter. Now his belly looks like it's going to explode in any minute. It's not like from a bacterial infection, but more like he's just had a huge meal or two. He's perfectly healthy. I have no clue where he gets all the food, though. Even if he grazes on live rocks 24/7, it's going to take LOTS of algae to fill his stomach like that. Hmmm...anyway...my question is "Should I give him some sort of supplemental feeding besides vitamin supplement (i.e algae sheet...etc) or just let the live rocks support him?