Support SWF.com

broomer5

Just got an email from the fine folks at
Swfdrygoods@aol.com advising me my order shipped.
Thank you for buying your Aquarium Supplies from Saltwaterfish.com. Your order has been shipped with FedEx Ground and the tracking number is #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
It should arrive within 3-5 business days.
Thanks for choosing Saltwaterfish.com
All I want to say is they have pretty competitive pricing, decent delivery and everything has always looked good. I've purchased invert packages before, this is my first dry goods order.
SUPPORT THIS BOARD BY SUPPORTING THOSE THAT PROVIDE IT
See ya ! :p

rlv695

i just recieved a invert package... i say im so pleased at it and prices......well lets say it would of coast double or more at lfs for same stuff....all was well packed and done in a most pro. manner...do yourselfs a favor... check out prices...

broomer5

As I was sitting here reading .... doorbell rings and lo and behold ..... it was no other than the FEDEX guy bringing me a Saturday morning package.
My stuff from SWF dry goods arrived - 3 days.
Salifert test kits :D a real nice looking marine lab style hydrometer and some other odds and ends.
SWEET ! Could not have come at a better time :)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I've had LR, LS and dry goods shipped, and have not had a single compliant. I usually get the shipment even earlier than expected.
My LR is now growing polops, marcroalgae and I believe even a bit of hard coral. I'm a shark here, but I wouldn't say good stuff about SWF store and service if it wasn't true. .
3 thumbs up !