sweet action

babyb

well i i got some new frags and i am trying to figure out my camera so i thought i would post a few of the trial and error picks
dont be to harsh ahaha

babyb

yep it is, i have been dieing for a pink one and i found it today its about 2 inches long for $15, i was so excited

babyb

yes it is a tube anemone, i love them, they are very agressive though, and very easy to takec are of i have two, one green one and a purple one

babyb

ya the pics with the algea are at the bottom back and its really hard for me to reach that far down,im short and i have to get a stool to reach half way

reefkprz

try adjusting your ev compensation to a slightly darker setting it may eliminate the "white haze" look

babyb

do you know how i do that, i just got the camera and im trying to get a feel for it, its a cybershot

reefkprz

Not a clue, but it should be under your menu of options under picture quality maybe? I am not familiar with cybershot. sorry.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by BabyB
yep it is, i have been dieing for a pink one and i found it today its about 2 inches long for $15, i was so excited
I want one of those so bad, but I have to wait for my MHs to go up.
Are they one of the easier SPS?

babyb

i think they are pretty easy i have heard they grow very fast, i cant wait for mine to grow bigger
i just got mh, its a little more yellow than i thought they would be but im happy with it and everything seems to be happy except my mushrooms they are all moveing to the bottom of the tank i guess its shock going from pc to basicly the sun hahaha

slowburn22

Originally Posted by BabyB
ya the pics with the algea are at the bottom back and its really hard for me to reach that far down,im short and i have to get a stool to reach half way
Get a magfloat... They're great for hard to reach spots!

letitgo

Hey BabyB, Sorry for interupting. I'm new at this and need alittle help. When posting pictures can you preview them and your message before submitting a post. When I clicked the preview button I could read the text but my pics only showed up as a file name. What did I do wrong?

babyb

i have one but i still have to use the credit card to get the spots off, and like i said i cant reach the bottom so about 2 inches all the way around its thick algea
i have no idea about the pics, sometimes when i try and look at others it does a little blue box with a question mark